Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.
Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.
Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal.
Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind.
I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
I don't really know who really reads my entries
and stuff on this site of mine
but if you do and you stubble upon
this little note before leaving doodlingredness
I just want to shout out to you and say
love you for reading!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Somewhere out there; we strangers got something to share.
shikinmnh & shidahmnh SFL I don't know why the pictures up there are being posted, random much plus she's my sister, why can't I.
I should be sleeping now if I don't want to wake up one hour after my mother sing me to be awake. Yes, she sings in the morning just so that it'll be irritating enough for me to leave my dreamland so that I can wake up. But, now, after 18 years of hardship, that song doesn't seem to irritate me any longer. I have learnt to push that song aside and just continue meeting the fairies in my dreamland. Or, even better, that so-called-irritating song will just blend in together with what I'm dreaming thus instead of waking up at 0500, now my waking up time is at 0600. Which concludes that I have one hour to get ready for school. I feel like superwoman now that I can be ready within one hour. So, by 0700, I have to make my way to meet the rest of the sardines which we will always be packed closely with one another.
Tuesday, which is technically today, I have class in the morning from 0900 to 1200 only. I have to wake up early just for three hours of lesson, maybe less. That's my life~ Oh well. I'm used to it, getting use to it even more. So since we have assignments to be done using this Autocad thingy, we planned to do it at school. Staying back much. Thus, I feel a little better that I still can do something with my effort of waking up early. But, going home earlier is kind of fun too...
Bump, bump, bump... *crossing my fingers till blood, which is actually my red paint, come oozing out* Psst: I painted alot today && I sketched alot too even played with my gel crayons which I bought years ago. Nitty nites flying mariposas. ((: