I don't ever want to trust you.
I don't ever want to read your mind.
Cause I know, you can control it the way you want it to be.
So I'll try to read you heart and your eyes instead.
As I believe, eyes and hearts can never lie.
I didn't attend school today. Migraine much, hate it. I feel super dizzy and my vision became totally blurred in the morning. So I couldn't possibly take the bus and the train which to me represent cans of sardines and I'm one of them being all packed tightly together like the particles in a solid. I will obviously feel like fainting so in order not to faint in the train like its nobody's business, I avoid going to school. Now, feel much better and I have to get my assignments done.
Did I mention, I'm drawing. Not doodling no more, drawing, with fixed lines and objects which I have to use a view finder to really make it proportionate and stuffs. I am nervous of the final assignment which I think we have to paint on a large-squarish-canvas-like-thingy. Well, to me it's large as I don't even paint on small ones. The last time I painted was when I'm in Secondary two. My painting was not bad but that was Secondary two, let me repeat myself. It's like about four years since I last paint. I need to find my paint brushes that I had which I spent so much on them as I remembered, my art teacher wanted me to have several sizes. So hopefully I can find them, I don't want to buy new ones as I want to save money for shopping and doing something to my hair. I miss shopping and going to hair saloons. Really, I do.
There will come a day when you'll feel like shit and you'll want to give up on this life and everything else when that day arrives save yourself some trouble and don't do a thing just take a nap - taken from somewhere not Siti Noorashikin MNH'sOff to give shadings to my drawings.
♥4:59 PM