
Friendster
Multiply Tagged msn


On Wednesday, 3rd June, my clown-arse-joker friend Ilyas turned 18. The word joker popped out of my mind in a flash and it made me miss the funny old days in class. He made stupid lame jokes but we still laughed at them cause in some way, they were kind of logical cum sarcastic kind of way. Talking about sarcasm, I kind of enjoy sarcastic jokes cause they made me think first before I laugh. They aren’t directly to the point or in some other phrase totally the opposite of what is being said. Well, I know sarcasm usually hurt people feelings cause they are actually use for criticizing but isn’t it cool that the particular criticism is made in an amusing and different way. Thus, making it more entertaining.
On Thursday, 4th June, my PPG girlbudd Farhana turned 18. One of the PPG already legal now, the other two need to catch up. Not forgetting my close buddies, especially the December baby horr, *wriggling eyebrows*. One by one, all my mates are turning 18, my turn will be up next in one month time. Will I feel old? Hmm, I wonder...
Talking about birthdays, I’m now currently reminiscing the old times where we (close buddies) celebrated our birthdays together. Having small parties and just enjoying each other’s company on our special day. It might sound very simple, but simplicity is always the best.
I was very elated on my 17th birthday, where my close buddies surprised me with a chocolate cake which I didn’t see it coming. Tiqah and Hanis must have been tired in finding various routes to the canteen without me noticing the cake. I like the last-minute-birthday-card-and-I-don’t-care-even-if-it’s-last-minute-cause-it-was-big-and-the-memories-just-make-it-even-more-special.
Oh my memories, I don’t ever want to lose my precious memories ever, so don’t ever have the thoughts of leaving me. As you can tell that I’m missing the stuffs that used to be around. Probably cause I don’t sense that the stuffs’ presence now here being with me. Being here with me, where we could hold hands and see each other’s teeth, not just knowing that we’ll be there for each other.
One of the days, I had a mini-tiny family gathering and the cousins went wild and hyper till our noises can be heard through the walls of my grandparent’s bedroom to the living room area. We went wild and hyper after watching two ghost movies, Jangan Tegur and an Indonesian movie The Deaf Ghost, so now I’m wondering, is it the side effect of watching them? Or maybe, we are just simply that way every time we meet. The Indonesian movie was hilarious instead of scary. Even my grandparents were laughing.








Situations, from funny to silly to even surprised situations to take note of:
Everyone started to take random things as "props".
My sister, Shidah, acting like one desperate girl,
she was just copying the real music video I guess.
Nadhia (younger), almost fell off the bed.
Too engrossed with the "dancing" I guess.
Ouhh ya, we were on my grandparent's bed so while we were having fun,
in my mind, i kept wishing and hoping that my lappy won't fall
and it didn't. Phew...
Nathasha (white shirt), was actually making actions to replace the words.
And me, I didn't know the lyrics to the song at all.
So, I was trying my bestest.
All in all, we cousins were just having fun.
Note to self:
Look at the time now,
tomorrow there's school not a holiday for me.
Sleeping as soon as I click on 'publish post'.