
Friendster
Multiply Tagged msn

The lack of updates is due to my fingers’ laziness and my lappy just couldn't switch on by itself. So, it’s not entirely my fault, *giving the most innocent look ever like an angel who doesn't has any sins*. I really *nodding vigorously*, had so many things that I really wanted to let my fingers type about cause it had been a very vary week with loads of things happening concerning me in TDS, EVD.
Since most of my course mates are announcing the end of Block one and hello to Block two, I would like to do the same thing but only I know, I’m super-duper-luper-uper late. Well, simply, Block means a period of time. The reasons for announcing the welcoming of Block two is because Block two is a free period for us, EVD students. The rest of the design school are still schooling. Every other design students are like jealous of us but they don't have to be cause they can still see us in school. Even though we are having a free block, we still have to come to school almost every day. So, overall, a free block doesn’t literally mean a happy and free period for me as there are projects and workshop that I have to attend, only thing is that I don’t really need to wake up super early to go to school but still early. I just love to look on the bright side of life *happy smile*.
Block one ended with quite a satisfying presentation by my ComDI geng, this was what Yuyu called us. Even though, the group project had ended, we decided to proceed on to enter the competition but one of us is being let go and after letting this one go, we gain another one and now, in the group. all turning 8teen this year. We decided to continue on to enter the competition, Central Glass International Architectural Design Competition, as the prize money is too hard to resist. So, one of the reasons to go to school on a free Block is because, we have to meet-up to discuss about the competition and hopefully, *fingers crossed*, we can finish the work on time.
One of the days of the week, the close buddies reunite using our rings given by Captain Planet, we teleport and meet each other up to have dinner together. That day was like any other day the five of us had during the past years that we spent together. I like, so like that day a lot. Like Farhana said, she’s just happy that we’re still contacting, so me too. I am also happy so let’s continue and never break this bond we have. Shall we? Come to think of it, I don't think Captain Planet's rings can help people to teleport, so let's just pretend and assume like how I know there's Aliens watching above us as if our life were movies for them to watch.
There are too many things to talk about, maybe I should start blogging my days on a regular basis and not weekly anymore, or should I say monthly. I'll try, no promises ahh-huhh.
Pictures sharing time.
Yuyuu and Kikin releasing stress and killing sleepiness.



ComDI geng.
Outing.
Coincidence leads to a gathering of EVD students.
While waiting for competition meeting, we got distracted.





After meeting, off to Popeye's at T3. We starved ourselves so that we could save money to eat at Popeye's.
My closest clique, in EVD!
Having fun drawing at MSN with Yuyu and Fifi.
They are just TOO kind. Hahaha.
((:
Note to self:
I will always have my reasons to everything.
Even for the tiny-littlest details.
I will always say NO to something with a reason.
Unless, I'm feeling happy, high and random.