<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6931010722044543015?origin\x3dhttp://doodlingredness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikihs.
wonderer&thinker.

Siti Noorashikin MNH
Temasek Polytechnic
Design student
Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.

Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.

Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal. Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind. I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
Don't you think?

So peace, love and live.

Creativity is the key and inspirations
will help me to go on by.

All mine
Facebook
Friendster
Multiply
Tagged
msn

say something.



♥people

close buddies
till the end
Farhana
Nuratiqah
Nur Hafizah
Nur Hanis
N-ones loves
Fadhly
Germaine
Julihaniza
Norashimah
Nur'Aida Purwanti
Shirley
Siti Sufea
Yang Sing
Yujing
TDS, EVD mates
EVD'09
Amirah
Ayuuuu
Flinda
Nisa
Hazel
Jaden
Khairee
Madeline
Mira
Pravin
Sarah
Star

history but still memory♥

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009

♥a little note.

I don't really know who really reads my entries and stuff on this site of mine but if you do and you stubble upon this little note before leaving doodlingredness I just want to shout out to you and say love you for reading!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

wo de ming zi shi Siti Noorashikin.
nie ming bai mah?


Wo de mama, on her birthday. The so-called banner at the back, my sister and I had to wake up at 5am just to get it done before our mother wakes up cause she is an early birdie.

Yesterday, family gathering, was hell-of-a-fun day at my nenek’s (grandmother, mother’s side) house. We were laughing and even both my grandparents were high. I think it’s due to the chin-chow (spelling error I suppose?) water that we drank. I loathe chin-chow but there’s no other cold water available, so to no avail, I had to just drink it and no complaints were made. The topics cum jokes that we talked about as a whole, everyone gathering and sitting around, were varying from teeth issues to money and even to no-index-finger-so-my-uncle-can’t-play-the-guitar-no more. His finger was eaten by the machine he handled at work a few years back, evil machine I tell you. Each child was being labelled and I was labelled as an expensive child among all my cousins. I won’t elaborate on that, cause I was caught red-handed.

Then we were craving for ice-creams! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-creams! We did scream and making lots of “wonderful music”. So we decided to go to the nearest shop and buy ice-creams! All thanks to our wonderful atok (grandfather) who gave us the money. *Money, money, money* Since I’m the eldest, I had to cousin-sit all the little ones. They were very loud when running down the corridor to the lift as if it was the first time they went out. Hahaha. We took too long to choose what ice-creams to buy so we just randomly bought something. My three year old cousin, Aqif Danial, remembers my name and that makes me feel contented. He gave me hugs and kisses and I love him for that. He will always be my best-baby-cousin ever.

What do you do when you're bored? Well, I sometimes would challenge myself to a game of tic tac toe. If I win, it means that I'm stupid cause how can anyone practically lose to your own self right? By that, I am neither a loser nor a winner when I play tic tac toe by myself. I've only managed to come up with many different ways to definitely win the game! I could literally become a pro of tic tac toe and will eventually take the crown. Ooooo, like that makes me so super smart and that I should be proud of that small game *smacks heads* (cause I’m smacking my sister’s head too, bahhh.)

Sometimes when both me don’t feel like playing a game of tic tac toe, we rather do something else. I’ve pick back my habit of playing Sims2, now I’m feeling like a geek who enjoys playing games using their laptop. Actuall, now, I don’t enjoy playing Sims2 cause my mouse had died on me and without the scroll-thingy, it’s hard cause the view is not up to standard. I have the tendency to make everything my way or else I won’t enjoy a little bit of it. Since mousy-mouse had died and moved on to her next life, I enjoy strumming blackie instead. All in all, when I’m bored, I don’t feel like a geek too much cause I’m just being me. Having fun in lots of different ways that I could find within seconds before becoming insane. By becoming insane, I don’t mean laughing by myself and making lame but there’s-still-some-sense-to-it jokes for my mother to enjoy.

Sometimes, I think the only time when I really start to panic is when I concentrate on the 'details in the fabric'. The design, the colour, the material used, just everything. I don't know why but I always miss out the bigger picture of every picture you could ever find hanging on the wall. I start to think negatively and start to panic, hyperventilate and then feel like chocking as if someone is strangling me. It’s crazy isn’t it, how somebody can so easily make themselves panic and give up.

Now, Siti Noorashikin is calling her sister "Mariam" and she enjoys it. However her sister don't, obviously. *Evil sister laugh* Siti Noorashikin misses watching Spongebob squarepants out of the sudden. She misses the way Patrick, just being plainly Patrick.



8:21 PM