<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6931010722044543015?origin\x3dhttp://doodlingredness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikihs.
wonderer&thinker.

Siti Noorashikin MNH
Temasek Polytechnic
Design student
Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.

Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.

Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal. Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind. I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
Don't you think?

So peace, love and live.

Creativity is the key and inspirations
will help me to go on by.

All mine
Facebook
Friendster
Multiply
Tagged
msn

say something.



♥people

close buddies
till the end
Farhana
Nuratiqah
Nur Hafizah
Nur Hanis
N-ones loves
Fadhly
Germaine
Julihaniza
Norashimah
Nur'Aida Purwanti
Shirley
Siti Sufea
Yang Sing
Yujing
TDS, EVD mates
EVD'09
Amirah
Ayuuuu
Flinda
Nisa
Hazel
Jaden
Khairee
Madeline
Mira
Pravin
Sarah
Star

history but still memory♥

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009

♥a little note.

I don't really know who really reads my entries and stuff on this site of mine but if you do and you stubble upon this little note before leaving doodlingredness I just want to shout out to you and say love you for reading!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If you can’t think no more;
I know you just want to let it go and be free
like the birds flying through the golden door;
and its kind of confusing;
to be the only one that’s losing.

My holiday at Genting Highlands was enjoyable as usual cause there are two major things there that made me feel as if I’m on cloud nine. Literally, I was with the white shimmery fluffy clouds, fun at the peak they say. Firstly because of the cold-cooling weather and the theme parks with fast thrilling rides. I seriously don’t enjoy slow rides as they end too slowly. I’ll tend to feel as if the rides will take ages to finish.

The whole first day, we were waiting for our room at First World Hotel. We reached at around 1420. There were so many human beings, they varies. There were tiny ones running around creating high pitched music notes and calmer big ones watching the number-telling-boards and I could picture what they had in their minds, they really wished that their number will magically appear right infront of their tired eyes. Our ticket number was 0725. The moment we got that number we were so restless cause the number was just starting with the number 0100. The waiting time had brought joyful tears to my eyes. From 1420 till 1758, we had to wait for the magic to strike us. But after standing at the counter for one whole hour, the person told us that our room was being booked on February instead of March. My parents were so freaking pissed off with that Micheal (the one who they called up to book the rooms), because obviously my parents were specific about the dates and everything. My parents wanted to create a scene but that was just too childish I guess so they solved with that deaf-buddy calmly.

We really wanted First World cause its nearer to the theme parks but the manager said there isn’t any rooms available. So that deaf-buddy dude gave us rooms at Awana Hotel. Even though we already gotten a place to stay in, the journey to there was so troublesome for us cause it’s far away. It’s like we’re on the 40th storey and Awana was way-way down to the 25th. But since it was already 2030, we really need our rest. We took cabs down which cost quite a lot, RM40 per cab, that cab uncle wanted RM50 but I told my dad to negotiate. Yeah me, cause I know my dad was still pissed off with that deaf-buddy.

Awana’s stay was much more expensive compared to First World, so my sister and I stayed in the same room as our parents. The next morning, that deaf-buddy called my dad stating that there are three rooms available for us but the room was at a higher rate than the ones that we previously booked. That deaf-buddy told us that we didn’t need to pay the extra charges so our stay was being “discounted”. My atok told us that, that deaf-buddy was actually apologising cause he obviously knew that he was in the wrong. So we had to go to the 40th storey back. Since that deaf-buddy still felt in the wrong, he gave us free tickets to ride the cable car. I was nervous cause as I told you, I don’t enjoy slow rides, at all. Plus this slow ride is sooo-low long. In the cable car, my sister and I was sitting very still as if someone told us “Simon says stay still till end of cable car ride.” The ride ended after 20 minutes and we were smiling joyfully with the site people getting out of the cable car infront of us cause we knew our turn was next.

To our dismay, we had to take the number ticket at First World again. Why can’t they have like one or two counters for the ones that are urgent or special cases or the ones who have booked and paid the rooms. There are so many counters. Maybe they should think of that.

This time we didn’t just sit around watching small human beings running around, we decided to go to the theme parks, both indoor and outdoor. So we enjoyed playing and I became one happy screamer. I scream for the fun of it, it’s fun with the capital F. My sister was actually feverish and she told me that she didn’t want to scream so she would only use hand signals but I guess my screamings made her feel tempted and somehow she joined in and placed her sick mode aside. I love her for doing this cause as least I have a screaming-partner and I won’t look that foolish to be screaming alone. Well, technically I wasn’t screaming alone, after I screamed unknown people started screaming too. They was tempted too, I guess. A ride wouldn’t be a ride if everyone was quite would it?

There was this one ride, The Flying Coaster (Spiderman theme), we screamed from the start till the end. Tiring, it was not done by purpose, we were surprised plus a little bit nervous cause the ride made us downside-up. The moment we reached the ground, an auntie gave us two thumbs up. It was hilarious to realised that we really did actually screamed from the start till the end. My all time favourite ride will always be the Viking which I prefer calling it the pirate ship. No reasons just like it being that way.

After a whole day of rides, we finally get to sleep in First World Hotel and my sister and I got a room to ourselves. We watched some movies/shows that was on the television provided till late morning so the next day we couldn’t wake up early to get ready to eat the all-you-can-eat breakfast. We also had our very own entertainment where real music instead of high-pitched music that was played by those small human beings, was put to blast mode.

We also went to the Snow World. It was freezing cold. The moment I stepped in, I couldn’t feel my toes and nose. There was a slide for adults which we wanted to slide on it but after I saw a few, we decided not to cause literally people sliding down was being flung all over the place. As if their heads could actually hit on something and could make them unconscious. However, we found a new slidable-thingy that we treated it as if it was a slide. It was actually a seat but it was too slippery to sit on, so since we didn’t slide down the real slide, we slide down this instead. Then some people watched as if we’re doing a show, I don’t mind though cause I know what they’re thinking, they wanted to try sliding down this too.

So we walked off and started playing with the snow and we had our very own snow fight. My mom was the big bully, she bullied us all. My checks were frozen when she lunched the snow right to my face. I got back to her but to my dismay her scarf was protecting her. Then we had a little challenge, who could sit on ice the longest and my mom was the first to get up cause her pants was made of thin cotton while my sister’s and I were jeans. So her bum was frozen. We played an evil trick to the people who watched us from the outside of the Snow World. We played snow fight but this time, we tried to shock-off the ones watching and to our yeah-ness, it was a success. They were backing off as if the snow balls were coming straight to their faces and could hit them but obviously it wasn’t going to happen cause there's a glass protecting them. I guess, it’s just natural to react that way, human’s instinct I must say.

While screaming happily with my sister running away from my mom-cum-bully, we realised that the slidable-thingy was being played by others. See I know what they’re thinking while watching. I guess, they think its fun? It’s not, cause our pants were all wet from the snow, the moment we walked out of the room cause when snow, which is ice, is brought into room temperature, it turns to water and this is called the process of melting. There you have it, me trying to be smart with this simple science law. It’s fun trying to be a genius like Einstein, Jimmy Neutron and Patrick. All of them are geniuses in their very great and rare own way. If you think Patrick isn’t a genius then you’re wrong cause he’s a smart of making lame jokes that will never bother Sponge-Bob a little bit.

After all that, the other activities that we did there was spending, spending and spending. It’s a luxury holiday, what do you expect. My mom has put aside some amount of money to spend within the days and we’re not supposed to exceed the limit and yeah-ness to us, we didn’t. This is a method to be a wise shopper so that money can be saved instead or wasted. I guess, that’s all I have to type out for my holiday trip to Genting Highlands.

So click for the pictures.
♥Holiday trip to Genting. There's actually more than 8hundred pictures but maybe Siti Noorashikin is too tired of waiting to upload every single one of them. Her atok had a video camera that was brought to the trip, so motion pictures are also available if you want, meet my grandfather to see everything live. I’ll be uploading some pictures that we bought for about RM15 of us riding some of the rides.


8:15 PM