How is it possible to know a stranger?
To really know somebody who you don't even know?
To really want that stranger?
And to really want that stranger to really know you?

Had to wake up early to attend religion class. My mother was shouting and shouting for me and my sister to wake up but we were just putting her screams aside cause it was too lovely to leave the bed. It is hard for us to wake up on a Sunday morning but nevertheless, my mother never ever gives up. She will always find ways to make us be irritated and finally one of us went marching for the washroom.
One thing that really made me feel bushed out was that going to religion class with a running water tap as a nose. I used up 4 packets of tissue while waiting for my turn and it was difficult for me to pronounce the phrases correctly. Luckily I brought enough packets of tissue or else I’ll be suffering from holding the mucus up in my nose for a very long time. My little cousin, Iman (She really dislikes being called by her first name which is Aliya and she would ignore me if I call her by that.), was being a good girl cause she didn’t interrupt me while I’m preparing myself for my turn. She wanted to show me her new Nintendo game but instead she showed it to my sister cause she know I’m just busy with both my constant blowing of my nose and reading the phrases.
While it was my turn, everybody was chit-chatting even the Uztazah cause her eyes fell in love with the bag that an aunty had brought along. Everybody was talking about how big-bags-rules-and-little-bags-drool. So I kept quiet for all to settle down with the bag issue and I laughed silently cause the Uztazah thought that I had finished reading. This simply proves that she wasn’t paying attention to me, too engrossed with the bag. Well, my flu didn’t bring out the best in me so I had to stay on the same page and read it again the next time. Went back home and slept cause I was too worn-out due to the flu.
On Saturday, My family and I went to Jurong Point and somebody fainted in the middle of a huge crowd. Imagine having a really bad people-jam and suddenly without any warning signals, somebody made it all even worst, it was really a hassle. His friend really panicked and didn’t know what to do. There was this thoughtful aunty who gave a bottle of medicated oil and it woke him up and the kind Pizza Hut manager gave the guy a glass of water. The fainted guy’s friend wanted to carry him up but didn’t have the strengths to carry him alone. There was a kind guy walking by and he was willing to help. My kind mother told them to carry him to get some fresh air. All this kind people really were the “heroes” cause his friend really didn’t know what to do. Even number of slaps didn’t wake him up. Siti Noorashikin would like to say that kind-people-rules-and-people-who-simply-ignored-as-if-nothing-happened-drool.
I watched Bride wars and I like the story the part of which it’s about a bestfriend really missing her bestfriend. At this very minute, Siti Noorashikin really agrees at someone about something that really do mean everything.
♥5:47 PM