<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6931010722044543015?origin\x3dhttp://doodlingredness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikihs.
wonderer&thinker.

Siti Noorashikin MNH
Temasek Polytechnic
Design student
Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.

Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.

Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal. Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind. I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
Don't you think?

So peace, love and live.

Creativity is the key and inspirations
will help me to go on by.

All mine
Facebook
Friendster
Multiply
Tagged
msn

say something.



♥people

close buddies
till the end
Farhana
Nuratiqah
Nur Hafizah
Nur Hanis
N-ones loves
Fadhly
Germaine
Julihaniza
Norashimah
Nur'Aida Purwanti
Shirley
Siti Sufea
Yang Sing
Yujing
TDS, EVD mates
EVD'09
Amirah
Ayuuuu
Flinda
Nisa
Hazel
Jaden
Khairee
Madeline
Mira
Pravin
Sarah
Star

history but still memory♥

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009

♥a little note.

I don't really know who really reads my entries and stuff on this site of mine but if you do and you stubble upon this little note before leaving doodlingredness I just want to shout out to you and say love you for reading!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

For a minute there, I was crossing my fingers;
smiling and closing my eyes at the same time;
and picturing a picture that could be a colourful one;
but it was just a thought inside all of my other thoughts.


Thursday, 26TH February.
Enjoyed my day with my dearest friends and finally the five of us were there, all five no one was missing, Farna, Dayah, Tiqah, Hanis and not forgetting me. We did have fun till the end, laughing, laughing and laughing. Farna did a lot of shopping while I did a lot of browsing. While browsing on items that attract my eyes, I technically make a new stuffs-to-buy list. But, unfortunately for me, I can’t make a list on stuffs-to-buy cause I will tend to buy something different and totally not written on the list. This was noticed by me a long time ago, not when the World War 2 was held though, just few days, months or maybe years back.

The four of them were wearing black, four and left me with purple. The picture above was taken by me, obviously, and it was some-what taken in the very last seconds while the escalator was reaching to the end and we were a few steps away. I was nervous because my imagination ran wild as I imagined that the picture will turn out blurry or something but it turned out fine and no one was hurt. There was this moment, while we were having brunch at LJS, it was so us, hahaha. Not going to type it out here, it will be left in my memory box. We had a very sweet moment sending and waving Hanis to her work place, it was like Hanis was going overseas. Literally, Hanis did as her workplace is at Sentosa so she did have to go over-the-sea. Then, a few hours later, we had to make our move as Farna had to go home. Even though, we had to leave early, we still enjoyed our day.

Friday, 27TH February.
I went for the medical check-up for the poly thingy and it was super interesting cause the place said especially for poly students but there were old aunties and Korean workers taking their medical check-ups too. Maybe they were just not giving up in their education and still holding on to be successful in their life or simply just the poly students been tricked, that place was not specially for us, we had to share it. I went to have my check-up quite early as my father was only free during that period of time. So I forced myself to wake up that morning and went to get checked-up with a very sleepy attitude. And due to my sleepiness, I did many funny little acts which made the nurses laugh. I think I’ve made their day, add in a few jokes to spice up the mundane situation.

The medical check-up consists of taking X-rays, urine test, vision test, height and weight and consultation from the doctor. We had to go from one room to another, so I had bounced to many random poly students, and lucky them, I smiled and showed that I mean no harm. I was friendly that day, let’s add extra before the word friendly, even though I was feeling rather sleepy. Only that, I wasn’t friendly at all with this wanna-be-bimbotic-looking-ah-lian. She was weird I tell you, she was flipping her hair and walking around with noisy irritating sounds that came out of her mouth and I think she did all this to get the attention from everyone. Now can call her the attention-seeker-at-medical-check-up cum wanna-be-bimbotic-looking-ah-lian. Whoa, she gotten herself a long nickname from me.

In the X-ray room, we had to change into X-ray-taking-gowns, and I didn’t know how to wear the gown in the right way. They had instructions in the changing room but I was too sleepy to understand them so I wear it my own way. The nurse realised and told me that I had great fashion sense. I didn’t reply her in any way cause I was feeling way too awkward wearing the gown and nothing else. When it was my turn, I was holding on to the locker’s key so I asked the nurse nicely, “May I leave this key here for a while?”. Well, I know that in X-ray room, there shouldn't be any metal things right?, so I was paranoid. Then the nurses laughed saying you may bring it in. I was still paranoid so I leave the keys on the table inside the room.

Then had to go for the urine test, this was when I feel so really embarrassed. The washroom and the room that we had to go to was very far. I was feeling as though I was showing off my cup-filled-with-you-know-what to everyone. But, I wasn’t alone, every poly students had to do it. I was the only one holding the cup with tissue covering it and the rest of the poly students hold it in thin air literally showing off their urines. It was so nauseating I tell you.

While waiting for my turn to take the vision test, I made a new friend, a Chinese girl who was going to study at SP. She told me what course she’s taking but I forgotten what was it. Well, we talked as the waiting time is so long. When it was her turn, I almost talk to a Malay girl who looked kind of friendly but apparently she was with her mother. When it was my turn to take the vision test, I made yet another face-blushing moment. In order to take my course, I can’t be colour blind so I have to pass this test and I know I’m not colour blind. Unfortunately, as I kept repeating, I was sleepy so my eyes made me say the unexpected things. I looked at the card for quite a long time so the nurse asked me if I was really not colour-blind. Then I quickly answered “butterfly” cause the shape seriously looked like the butterfly’s wings. It shocked the nurses and they laughed and asked me if I were serious. Then I stared and finally I answered correctly which it was the number 6. Lucky them, I didn’t answered “elephant ears” cause that was the first thing that came out from my mind, if not they’ll be more shocked.

While taking my height, I heard the nurse saying I was 165cm tall, I guess my ears were sleepy too. I was shocked and surprised and all that equals to plain happy so I gave out a loud “huh, 165?”. The nurse said a clear no so I told her to retake it cause I wasn’t standing straight. Finally my ears were not sleepy and I was standing straighter my height’s 162cm, the way it is.

While sitting outside the doctor’s room, I made a new friend again. Well, actually he asked me a question and we talked during the whole wait. One phrase to describe him, geeky-Chinese-guy-yet-very-good-looking. He brought along his SP thingy, that made him looked geeky. Yeah, again, made a friend from SP. I can’t find any TP students, I think I’m the only one. He was funny, the doctor’s consultation was the last thing we had to do, but he still sat outside waiting for something to happen. Well, he was a very blur person I supposed. Lucky I was friendly, I told him we could go back and he told me “Thanks for telling if not, I’ll be waiting here waiting for my name to be called.” Told you he was blur.

Siti Noorashikin took almost 3 hours to complete typing out this post, from 11pm to almost 2am. She was just multi-tasking, doing several stuffs at the same time. So now, she's off to bed and she's making ideas to surprise her mother cause apparently tomorrow which is now already today, the 1st of March is her mother's birthday.



11:08 PM