<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6931010722044543015?origin\x3dhttp://doodlingredness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikihs.
wonderer&thinker.

Siti Noorashikin MNH
Temasek Polytechnic
Design student
Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.

Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.

Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal. Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind. I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
Don't you think?

So peace, love and live.

Creativity is the key and inspirations
will help me to go on by.

All mine
Facebook
Friendster
Multiply
Tagged
msn

say something.



♥people

close buddies
till the end
Farhana
Nuratiqah
Nur Hafizah
Nur Hanis
N-ones loves
Fadhly
Germaine
Julihaniza
Norashimah
Nur'Aida Purwanti
Shirley
Siti Sufea
Yang Sing
Yujing
TDS, EVD mates
EVD'09
Amirah
Ayuuuu
Flinda
Nisa
Hazel
Jaden
Khairee
Madeline
Mira
Pravin
Sarah
Star

history but still memory♥

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009

♥a little note.

I don't really know who really reads my entries and stuff on this site of mine but if you do and you stubble upon this little note before leaving doodlingredness I just want to shout out to you and say love you for reading!

Monday, February 23, 2009

As the rain starts to pour at this very moment;
I was picturing a very breathtaking picture that could only forever be a picture;
smiling as though I was completely ecstatic;
while snuggling up in my Power puff Girls duvet.



On the 20th of February I laughed and laughed until I forgotten that I was holding a camera which I should have used it to snap loads of pictures, and had a jolly-fun time with the greatest people ever. Yeah, they were my classmates, the greatest I’ll repeat because I just have to. Don’t ask me why I have to freaking repeat it, I just want to cause I want to show-off how great they are. Cause they are great and nothing can stop them from being great. I can continue describing how great they are right now but maybe I have to proceed on with the story-telling instead.



Even some stuffs happened, we still had wide smiles all over our faces throughout the whole event. Well, without those stuffs happening, this class wouldn’t be the best, we’re just exceptional the way we are. The stuffs that happened slowly resolved and we had fun even more. We played various card games. Playing Donkey will never be the same when Ilyas was around cause even in this simple game, he cheated and told everybody where the Donkey-card is at. Ilyas is simply the class clown who will only laugh at his own jokes and it’s hard to make him laugh at other funny jokes we have. We played more card games with the poker-deck-cards and Ilyas became the most special magician there is. By typing the word special, I literally mean special. He did managed to successful did a magic trick but he’s trick was way too revealing that it turned to be hilarious instead. We always turn everything funny. We enjoyed the BBQ and everyone had their tummy filled.



20th of February was also Juli’s Birthday. So we decided to surprise her with a birthday cake. It was hard distracting her. She just couldn’t be apart off and away from her best friend, Sakinah, who we planned for her to bring the cake to the birthday girl. Since there were Fadhly and Azizah, the cake was also for them. We celebrated the February’s babies birthday.

After singing the birthday song, cutting and eating the cake, we were walking-around-the-place in smaller groups. After a short-time-separation, we gathered back together and sat in a big circle and played more random games. Funny part about playing games is when people make silly-yet-interesting mistakes. Making mistakes lead to embarrassing oneself which then lead to people laughing which eventually lead to having a fun time. Poor Jian Cai had been bullied by many since he was the only Chinese guy playing with us cause the rest of the Chinese guys had to leave early due to some reasons. But, I’m sure he didn’t mind cause after-all, joking and kidding around is part and parcel of this exceptional class.

There were loads of eating and drinking and laughing and photo-taking even until the last few minutes when Farhana, Hidayah and me had to pack our bags as Farhana’s father came to fetch us. It was hard to leave the place cause we didn’t want the great times to end that fast but it was already 12pm and we didn’t actually plan to overnight so we had to leave the place with hugs from almost everyone. Lastly, Siti Noorashikin wants to shout out and say that class chalet-BBQ-gathering on the 20th of February was an awesome day, two-thumbs up and hugs and kisses from her to all that made it happened.
So click for more pictures. ♥Class chalet.

OXOX
((:



3:06 PM