
Friendster
Multiply Tagged msn

As I acknowledge, I will always look on the brighter side of every little thing, without fail. So right now I am doing it. Yeah, Siti Noorashikin is now doing what she does best, so don’t persuade her to stop cause she isn’t going to. Now I am just happy that I can proceed on and continue my journey to life and old age. Where I will start adapting to new people, new place, new stuffs, new knowledge, new surrounding, all in all, new everything. But I will not ever forget the old ones that will always stay in my heart and be kept with me for long. Yeah, my secondary school life will never be forgotten, the friends, the teachers and not forgetting the canteen stalls aunties and uncles. Results are out and now they are in my hands, now the decision of deciding 12 courses is equally as hard as waiting for the results itself. Because my future is at stake, it’s like deciding the proper way to die. Yeah I know I’m exaggerating a bit here, but hey, it’s my future, my life. While making the 12 choices, this particular question will constantly pop out of my mouth, “What will I be in the future?”. I kept on asking that same question till my mother is tired of telling me the same answer she had given to me over and over again. Hopefully, the list of having 12 choices will be ready by Wednesday night cause the dateline of submitting is on Friday and I don’t like last minute work especially on the ones that will decide my everything.
Siti Noorashikin feels very happy and didn’t regret of choosing to write a narrative story for her O level composition. Three cheers for her! She had always love and adore writing argumentative essays since Secondary one up to Secondary four but since her English teacher told her to change cause narratives have higher odds of scoring higher grades so she did last minute adapting to write narratives in her last year of secondary life. It proves that Siti Noorashikin’s hard work for English, collecting of cool words that she found while reading, all the looking up the dictionary for meanings, copying of unique phrases, understand those unique phrases all in all having a word bank for English, has pay off. Even though she didn’t get A1 for her English, she is currently happy with what she got for herself, which is getting two grades higher than her prelims.
Nur Hidayah and Siti Noorashikin were like tour guides, firstly spend thier day with Farhana then the next day with Nur Hanis then on the same day (Hanis had to go home.) with Nuratiqah. There were some pictures taken with Atiqah. So click for the pictures. ♥090109 outing
Everyone is now going to do their best in finding and running towards their dreams of life and I hope everyone will get what they want. So let’s wish/hope/pray that everything goes on. One thing that I hope not to happen is that everybody will forget everyone.