
Friendster
Multiply Tagged msn

I watched Twilight with my sister after the whole its-hard-to-make-decision-of-what-movie-to-watch, we finally did decide. I don’t like the ticket counter girl, she is like so whatever. The previous person before me who bought the tickets, she gave her the roll eyes for no particular reasons so I hope I didn’t have to come to her counter but luck was not on my side. So with her whatever attitude and me being super lazy to entertain it, I didn’t request for student price for the tickets which is actually a very good tip to save money on movies. Its ok, I don’t feel regret. The movie wasn’t that bad, it’s actually quite funny for certain parts. There was this funny part where the whole Cinema laughed but a woman sitting beside my sister she laughed about 2 minutes later. I think her mind have to analyse the joke carefully before she can laugh. So she was like the only one laughing and it was certainly funny as she laughed at a very high pitched so I end up laughing with/at her too. Well, it was dark so who cares aites. I wanted it to have a twisting-unpredictable end but I guess the director wanted it to be an ever-so-sweet-ending. Directors out there, this is for you guys, please create movies which can have a twisting-unpredictable end cause it will surely get two thumbs up from Siti Noorashikin cause she can definitely know what comes next if the movie is all sweet and predictable. So directors, excite me aites. Siti Noorashikin just hates her shoes for being the reasons for her foot to get blisters which are so very painful.
Thursday, 25th December.The blisters didn’t not stop me from going out. Went out with Farhana, Hidayah and Atiqah plus my sister. We went to celebrate Chirstmas at Jurong Point. Even though it was a simple-short outing, I enjoyed it. Well, I will definitely enjoy and laugh my arse off with my friends, cause they will never fail to put a smile on my face. Five full years of friendship, plus with Hanis and the Zahs, so I extremely really times 100 hope that our friendship will go on till as long as it can and hopefully it has no end. Before I end this part, my sister has two sisters, inside joke.
Friday, 26th December.
My sister and I met our mother at her workplace, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, as mainly we wanted to go town. My sister wanted to find her backpack for school, which will start very soon. She is super jealous that I can sleep at any hour I want and wake up as late as I want and continue to watch as much DVDs as I want and not to go to school as my results are still not out yet. Oh, talking about results, as days passed, hours, minutes, and seconds and even within every blink of my eyes, the results’ day is just coming around the corner. Its nerve racking aites. Ok, back to my day, at the end of this day, Siti Noorashikin’s sister had finally got her school bag and both sisters bought themselves new flip flops. At the end of this day, Siti Noorashikin got herself a red pair of flip flops totally her lovable colour. She used to word ‘lovable’ as she don’t want to have favourites as she don’t want to be biased to the rest of the colours out there cause she still like colours such as black, white, pink and grey. So to the colours out there, don’t hate Siti Noorashikin aites, she is doing a good deed here. Siti Noorashikin realise that she has just start to natter so she has decided to stop it before it could get any worst.
Saturday, 27th December.In the evening, went to Uncle’s house as it was his Open house. One, hmm I would like to change to a whole lot of words to describe this gathering, it was funny-adorable-interestingly-cute-with-all-my-boy-baby-cousins from gangster baby to always-gotten-bullied baby, it was stress free watching them perform their baby acts. Siti Noorashikin supposed to be getting her new red handphone but didn’t so she was pissed for a while with her father but as a good daughter, the pissed feelings run off her mind.
Sunday, 28th December.
Went out with family, father, mother and not forgetting my only sister. Planned to buy a new internet plan as my father was furious at this previous one which I didn’t know the actual reason so I’m not going to type out what I think might be the reason. We ate at Siam Kitchen cause my mother don’t feel like cooking at home but I didn’t get to eat Calamari rings. At the end of this day, Siti Noorashikin’s sister got a new black watch while Siti Noorashikin got a new red watch which is so unexpecting of her to choose it.
Monday, 29th December.
Siti Noorashikin doesn’t have any reminiscence of this day of what she did. Maybe she just sat at home and watched the available DVDs that her house has afterall five straight days of going out and spending money is tiring. Her blisters that she has are finally getting better and less redder. She watched Wanted which is so fascinating, the curve bullets and all.
Tuesday, 30th December..jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)
Went to the band farewell which was being held at West Coast Park. It was so great to see some of the juniors, Sec 5 so everybody is a junior to me but they’re not my junior factually. I didn’t get to see my small junior Siti, I miss her though. I would like to thank the bandmates in giving me the attitude of not giving up on the band and to keep band to be as my CCA. I miss my clarinet so much, must visit it someday but really I don’t know when will I. Most of all I miss Alfian aka Pian and Iman, they’re just wonderful juniors I can ever have. They’re the only two that sticks with us till the end. For my whole five years at band, I enjoyed gossiping with Iman and laughing at lame jokes that Alfian always made whenever his damn bored and most of all I know they enjoyed bullying me cause they noticed that I stared at the music scores with no purpose instead of analysing it whenever our conductor asked other sections to play. Zaini and Hidayat really made the three last standing Sec 5’s not invisible for the event. Hafiz splat cake cream on my face which I really don’t want it to happen cause it’s so dirty and ewww. Pictures taken for today are quite little cause I didn’t bring my camera and my friend didn’t bring her memory card so I’m not sure whether I’ll be uploading the few pictures on my multiply. Last final thing before I end, Siti Noorashikin realised that Adib has rough hands and she also realised that this is so unnecessary to type out.
So till then, it is less than 24 hours till the new year,
the year 2009.
Does it mean, the new year means a new me?