<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6931010722044543015?origin\x3dhttp://doodlingredness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikihs.
wonderer&thinker.

Siti Noorashikin MNH
Temasek Polytechnic
Design student
Turned 18 on July forth and yes, for all the cool kids like me, that makes me part of the crab family.

Crappy crab who's quite random, not as simple as others if you think she is, loves strumming her Blackie and hanging quality time with her cool Nikky.

Bad organisation drives me absolutely nuts along with people who steal. Sushi and chocolate pocky create snow angles in my mind. I can be ambiguous thus I can give you lots of various meanings to everything cause life is full of uncertainty at every corner and uncertainty really is horrendous.
Don't you think?

So peace, love and live.

Creativity is the key and inspirations
will help me to go on by.

All mine
Facebook
Friendster
Multiply
Tagged
msn

say something.



♥people

close buddies
till the end
Farhana
Nuratiqah
Nur Hafizah
Nur Hanis
N-ones loves
Fadhly
Germaine
Julihaniza
Norashimah
Nur'Aida Purwanti
Shirley
Siti Sufea
Yang Sing
Yujing
TDS, EVD mates
EVD'09
Amirah
Ayuuuu
Flinda
Nisa
Hazel
Jaden
Khairee
Madeline
Mira
Pravin
Sarah
Star

history but still memory♥

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009

♥a little note.

I don't really know who really reads my entries and stuff on this site of mine but if you do and you stubble upon this little note before leaving doodlingredness I just want to shout out to you and say love you for reading!

Friday, December 19, 2008

No matter what you’ll always hate yellow;
no reasons even if it’s just a fellow.


Well, now its almost 2am, my little version of grandfather clock will ding in a few minutes time. My father is all done using the internet and now it’s my turn cause I can’t simply shut my eyes and snooze away. Even counting to 1000 doesn’t seem to help so I’ve decided to just sit and stare over here until my eyes feel tired. Believe it or not, I can really just stare and wait for the time to pass, not doing anything not even onlining, just staring is simply fine for me. Since, I have this blog being created, I will just babble a bit to cover the loss time.

Have you ever had the feelings of killing someone who really cares for you? I know killing is a little bit violent so let’s replace it with hating instead. Its irony if someone hates somebody who really cares for that someone isn’t it because why should anyone hate anybody who really shows you care and concerns and that you’re important in their life. Let’s give this nameless people names, someone=Susan and somebody=Harriet. Susan and Harriet were BFF for the past six long years. Harriet trusted Susan so much that every secrets Harriet has, she’ll share it with Susan and vice versa. They can’t go to a place without being together. Even going to washrooms and making simple decisions like choosing the colour gold or yellow which actually had no major difference, they had to do it together. Thus, this made them so close, super close like super glue. But even with all this closeness that they have, Susan can’t really stand Harriet. Susan has no specific reasons to hate Harriet, maybe it’s just Susan’s nature. Susan’s nature to hate Harriet was not because of her own will, but Harriet made it that way. Everything Susan had, Harriet will have it two times better. Whenever it’s time for Susan to shine in their school’s Broadway, Harriet always grabbed the spotlight away from her. But somehow, Harriet didn’t grab it away purposely, she just did with just blinking her eyes. See how simple it is for Harriet to do it. Plus whenever the Broadway’s done, audiences would applause and Susan thought they were applauding for her but instead they did it for Harriet. Even with all this, Susan still wants and never let go of her BFF until they are at the age of 50, where both girls are now old women knitting sweaters for their grandchildren in their rocking rattan chairs. Still, Susan still hate Harriet for just being her cause afterall Harriet is living the best life that Susan really wants. Questions are, why Susan still wants Harriet to be her BFF even if she has all the hateful feeling towards her and does it mean that all those years, Susan is suffering but still keeping it as if it just a small problem? Maybe Susan really wants to kill Harriet but killing will only result her to be behind bars and obviously she doesn’t want that.

Now, I am just ecstatic. I never thought it would happen, even though it’s just a tiny thing, but to me it’s a biggy. Let me just be in my utmost rapturous state for a while. To my dearly friend Farhana, cheer up aites. Always remember that we will always be there for you. I know it’s hard for you to be facing it, feeling all confused and such. Maybe it’s just a part of life you have to go through and maybe there’s some reasons behind it all. Well, I’ll try my best.



1:41 AM